Letting your property
As a landlord, you want to know two things when choosing a lettings agency: firstly, that you’ll be rewarded with a strong and constant income stream, and secondly, that you’ll be dealing with receptive people who are always on hand to supply expert advice. Here are just some of the reasons why Parkers Residential makes the grade:
- We’ll get the price right - right from the start. Using our knowledge of comparable rents in your area, we’ll accurately assess the open market value of your property
- Your property will then be auto-emailed to all appropriate tenants on our extensive database, and appear in our prominent window displays
- Our dedicated lettings department work some of the longest hours in the industry on your behalf and are available 7 days a week for your complete convenience.
- Every one of our consultants receives comprehensive and ongoing training, both internally and from the Association of Residential Lettings Agents
- At Parkers Residential, we pride ourselves on high staff retention, not turnover, which results in a smooth and efficient service
- Your property will appear on our user-friendly website, on all the major property websites, and in the highest profile local and national print media
- We always ask for holding deposits to secure a tenancy, undertake references through an agency and collect one calendar month’s rent in advance and a deposit on your behalf
- To safeguard your property, we’ll create a legally sound Tenancy Agreement. We can also carry out comprehensive inventories at the start and end of a tenancy.
For a FREE no obligation, Sales or Lettings valuation please contact our busy offices.
Tel: 020 8954 8244
Uxbridge Road, Stanmore, HA7 3NH
Tel: 020 8950 5777
High Road, Bushey, WD23 1EE
Once you've found the perfect place to live and your offer has been accepted, there will be some paperwork to complete and fees to pay to start preparing the tenancy agreement and organise the logistics for your 'move-in' day.
We have listed the fees payable prior to and after you take up a tenancy
||Fees (inclusive of VAT)
|Tenancy Agreement / Application Fee
|| £210.00 per tenancy
||£90.00 per tenant
|Guarantor Referencing Fee
||£90.00 per tenant
||Typically six weeks rent
The tenancy agreement fee covers the administration costs of creating a contract for the tenancy, as well as the administration associated with holding your deposit with The Tenancy Deposit Scheme. The cost of referencing includes checking your credit status, previous employer, current or past landlords, and taking into account any other information to help assess the affordability of your tenancy application.
The holding deposit will be deducted from your account when the tenancy commences, however, should your application prove unsuccessful you will forfeit the reference fees and the holding deposit.
For more information or if you have any questions then please ask the Parkers office dealing with your offer for a full break down of costs.